Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We are free to love each other---WE ARE LOVED!

I still can't get away from the study from our Sunday school lesson. Maybe the Lord is truly trying to do something within my own heart, and I'm just becoming an open book with my thoughts. I don't know, I'm usually one that doesn't say a whole lot, but I guess I feel like if I don't share than I will be quiet like so many others in the "church world". I want to be known as one that LOVES and does it with a pure loving heart. I am not going to lie...there have been things and circumstances that have been hard and I could of allowed them to make me bitter or cold hearted. For a time, I did not understand why some could say the things and do the things to me or my family. When you mess with family it becomes so real and hurtful! I then realize that I am only responsible for my actions! I know I've fail over time and again but I am human like all others and truly seek to learn and be more like Jesus. I have such a long long ways to go, I know. I'm just thankful how HE is truly teaching me and guiding me to live with JOY and not with resentment and bitterness. I have been playing this song on the piano at home and found a video on YouTube. It is simple but so powerful. I hope you enjoy and let it become a song within your heart.



In one part of our Sunday school lesson it was about the parable of the 2 sons that were ask to go to the vineyard to work. Jesus used this parable to teach the chief priests and the elders.
In the parable Son #1 said he would not go, but then went. Son #2 said he would GO, but then did not. The Lord teaches the religious people that people can be forgiven like Son #1--
 that said I will NOT then repented and went. 
What I learned is whatever you've done the Lord can forgive and then we must not give claims to the Lord and then not live up to them like Son #2 did.
The Lord (or the Church) is operating a hospital for sick and hurting people it is not just a museum. 
Please don't stay away from the Lord(or his church) because someone is a hypocrite in your opinion. Stay with the Lord who is not a hypocrite and then help the hypocrite improve their life.
Hypocrisy is sinful and it's damaging to the body of Christ.
Let's be Genuine people!

Matthew 21:29 
The 1st Son -said he wouldn't go but then did.
He was honest
He saw a need to change his mind
He came back on his own accord

The church is like the vineyard
Mark 16:15 Go ye ---means Go ME into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 

If we don't commit to it and then come back we still need to be willing to obey our father's commands.

The 2nd Son---said he would but did NOT
What he said was good.
What he did was NOT
Those that say they will come to worship and don't.

Then the beautiful part is the Father "GOD"
He didn't force them to obey ....we are not robots.
It was a dear invitation saying "Son" go work today Matt.21:28.
It was a necessary command but it was not forced.
In reality neither one of the sons reactions was the best. We should say we will and then we go and do. The best example is Jesus in Luke 22:42 when he says, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup away from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine,be done.
Jesus is the perfect son--Said he'd go to the cross went and He did it for all!

I just Love how HIS words can speak to us and live within our own hearts. We just need to allow him to do a work within us.
 
 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was very encouraging Jen! Thank you for taking time to do this blog. I really love it. It is very beautiful and uplifting.

Jen said...

Thanks Cindy. I am glad it encouraged you. Blessings~ Jen