Yes, my child is driving me crazy and the weather stinks (it's just a rainy mess....I want a big beautiful SNOW, dad-gum-it....)
I'm very much aware my attitude isn't the best at this moment. It is LIFE tho. It's the ups and downs that continue to make us what we are.
On a happier note....I'll share with you something that is simple to make.
If you are wanting to do a 9x13 dish
I spread my can of peaches on the bottom
Cut the crust off of my bread and then cut my bread to lay on top of the peaches.
I don't cut my bread up to small tho.
I then beat together 1/2 cup butter, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour, and 1 egg. Put mixture over the fruit and bread. If it seems to dry... I add just a little of the peach juice to it. I love to add a dusting of cinnamon to the top before putting it in the oven, too!
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until it is brown enough for you.
We think it is yummy! .....especially with a little vanilla ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment