Does anyone else ever feel burden for those that you know that are hurting, lonely, and that have trials/cares in this world?
To be honest with you, the last couple days I've been thinking about a few that I know that are in rough patches in their life. I want to help and I'm burden down with what "little old me" can do. Sometimes it just seems like it is just to much to bare. I am soooooo thankful for a Heavenly Father that cares and will carry these burdens for us. Many times (myself included) make Jesus the last one that we cry out to. He will LOVE us more than any other and he will always carry us thru.
Here is another little tidbit also......(which is sort of awful for me since I'm a pastor's daughter, but I know how lonely it can be) Please remember your pastor and family. They are just regular people too just like you and I. They get lonely and hurt when people seem like they don't really have the time to speak or love on them.
EVERYONE feels the need for LOVE!
My prayer and desire is that all would be so much in the body of Christ that they would just SIMPLY love!
We all need each other.
Dear Heavenly Father make us people that care and truly love with our whole heart!
In Jesus name, I ask these things ~Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment