Thursday, December 20, 2012

Potato Skins

Yesterday I had a craving for potato skins. Here is what I did.  Scrumptious!

Preheat oven 400 degrees.
Wash your Russet potato's and pat dry
Rub with some oil

Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until becomes tender when you stick your knife in.
Let the potato rest about 5 minutes and until you are able to touch
Slice in half and scoop out part of the potato leaving about 1/4 inch
Salt and pepper both sides
Mix 2 Tablespoon of unsalted butter and 2 Tablespoons of oil and rub onto each side of your potato halves

Return to oven  and setting to 450 degrees for 10 minutes and then rotate to other side and cook another 10 minutes

Take out and put your shredded Sharp Cheese and Bacon pieces and diced Green Onion tops

Bake for another 5 minutes and then enjoy this yummy goodness!

Sour Cream or Ranch is usually what I prefer to dip my potato skins into.


    Enjoy~ Jenny Elaine

1 comment:

Dreamin' said...

This looks so good!! I will have to try it someday.:)