Just about how I feel.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Over my head I'm afraid today.....
I've had one of those day where all I want to do is crawl back up in bed and just forget all the work I need to get accomplished. To begin my day I opened the blinds in the family room and turned the Christmas tree lights on and ya know what happen? You guessed it only a few of the stinkin' lights were working. Has this happened to ANYONE else this year yet? I'd really like to know cause I'm a feeling quite a bit down about it all. Well we had breakfast then cleaned up the kitchen and went to working on taking all the ornaments off and striped it down. Then I proceeded to add a brand new box of GE lights and plugged it in and all was fine till I had it all on the tree and started stringing my beads back on and you guess it..... half of them went out on this brand new set. I was getting flabbergasted so I took a break and left all the ornaments laying all over the place. Came back in about an hour and started digging in my Rubbermaid box trying to find a set of lights that may look promising. The story ends with a set that is on there that is a 300 count with probably 100 of them not working but that part of the strand is hidden away in the tree. I'm telling you all I have to say is it better NOT go out before my party is over Saturday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear this!! That would be frustrating beyond words...
Post a Comment