Monday, October 1, 2012

More 2012 Fall Decorations

Here are a few more Fall Decorations that we have here at our house for 2012.

16 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So nice to meet you. I have been browsing your blog and you have such lovely decorations for fall. Beautiful vignettes. Thanks for your gracious comments. I am your newest follower. Hugs, Marty

Jen said...

So happy to have you as a follower. Thank you. Blessings, Jen

Carol said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Your fall decorations are so warm & welcoming.
I'm following you now, looking forward to seeing your posts.

Smiles,
Carol

Jen said...

Thank you Carol.

Kathysue said...

Hi Jen!
Thanks for the sweet compliment on my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy your visits there. I see you are all ready for Fall!! I am still working on it, I have a ways to go!!
Kathysue

Kathysue said...

Jen,
Just a little FIY! You might want to get rid of comment word verification on your blog. Bloggers will be more likely to comment without having to take that step to comment. Good luck on your new blog!! xo

Jen said...

Thanks. I will work on seeing how to do that. Didn't know it was doing it. Thanks for following me.

Patsy said...

Thanks Jen for inviting me to following your blog.
You have a lovely fall header.
Most of the books I have been reading are from our public library
downloaded to my Nook e-reader.

Pam Kessler said...

Thanks for stopping over at my blog so I could find yours. You have such fun fall decor. Love the pilgrims on the mantel.

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks for stopping by! Your home is lovely. I especially love all of the family photos in with the fall decorations! That is what it is all about.:) I am following. Thank you for your kind words!
Sherry

Kelly said...

Your Fall decorations are so pretty and cute at the same time! I really appreciate you visiting my blog and the chance to meet you through your blog. I am now your newest follower.

20 North Ora said...

Pretty fall decor. Thanks for sharing.

Judy

momto8blog said...

looks like a beautiful fall at your place!!
lovely touches!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
and happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

So much detail. Your house is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Such great fall decor. It is beautiful!

Sheila said...

Hi Jen. Thank you for your nice comment over at Beyond the Portico and for becoming a follower. Glad I found your blog. You have a lovely home and I especially love your black kitty cat. So cute! I am your newest follower.