Well I promise you guys that I have been working on some more fall decorations but haven't gotten them just like I want to take a picture and post. Late last night I did get an idea to redo a watering can for Halloween. I was happy with how it turned out. Ya'll give me some idea of what I should put in it. I've thought about spray painting some tree limbs black and hanging little ghost on it. Please gimme some thoughts.
All I used was a black magic marker, old Halloween card, and Mod Podge.
I've had the watering can for quite a few years and the flowers that were painted on it had faded.
I love the new look.
4 comments:
Jen...this is SO cute! I love the idea of the tree branch and ghosts! Go for it! I love your blog, too...thanks so much for stopping by! I'm a new follower!
XO,
Jane
I love what you've done to the watering can. A tree branch sounds great. You might could even get some fall leaves (from dollar store) and glue them to the limb. I'd love to see what you do. Thanks for becoming a follower. I'm following back! Have a great weekend.
Hi Jen - glad you stopped by! I am your newest follower now.
Love what you did to the watering can - I am really liking the fall/halloween decor with white this year that I am seeing in blogland. I think your idea of the branches with ghosts would look great in this pitcher. Can't hurt to try it out!! Easy fix if you don't like it - right!lol
Have a fun weekend
Sincerely, jeannette
Really cute save on this watering can, Jen. It has such a cute shape!
Yay -- I'm now following!
Post a Comment