Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall time is at our House

Here is a look inside of some of my fall decorations this year. I still need to take time to photograph some of my other rooms, but here is what I have right now.  Hope you enjoy. 

On top of our Entertainment Center.

End table by the sofa

Living Room
Dining Table
   

Guest Bath

Please check back in the next few days for the rest of my Fall Decorations. Absolutely love this time of year! The spicy warm smells, simmering soups, and laughter of my family being together.
 God's blesses us so much.
 I am truly thankful for my heritage of the christian faith.

~Jen

7 comments:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

You've done a great job, Jen! I totally agree, this is such a wonderful time of year.

You are following me and I want to follow back, but I'm not seeing your "Follow" button. I am following via Pinterest, but if you let me know the "how to," I will be following!

Have a great weekend!
CAS

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Jen, your home is lovely. You have a real flair for decorating. Thanks for sharing. - Abby

Jen said...

So happy Abby to have you as a follower. I am excited to start doing more with my blog. Blessing to you, Jen

A Brit in Tennessee said...

So very pretty, it's such a fun-time of the year to decorate !
Your home is exquisite.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope to visit back and forth often :)
~Jo

Pam Kessler said...

You do such a great job of decorating for Fall. BTW, I love your wallpaper behind your piano!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your touches for Fall, Jen! I just wish the temperatures would cooperate and go with the decorating now.