I do so much enjoy thinking about the reason we celebrate. It gives a child of God so much to be happy about. He Live He Live He Live within my heart. One of my favorite hymns.
It was really fun watching our son get excited about his basket.
After morning worship we had an Easter Egg Hunt. It is such fun watching the children and their own little individual personalities come out. Childhood Memories were made for them.
After morning worship we had an Easter Egg Hunt. It is such fun watching the children and their own little individual personalities come out. Childhood Memories were made for them.
| They are PRECIOUS, aren't they? |
Memories were made!
In this world we live, I am gently reminded of what blessing we truly have if we have Jesus within our hearts. It is not the things that we have or may not have, but just the peace that He give to our soul. I have such gratitude and such a hope because of Jesus paying the price for me.
It is because of Jesus that I can live with JOY!
In this world we live, I am gently reminded of what blessing we truly have if we have Jesus within our hearts. It is not the things that we have or may not have, but just the peace that He give to our soul. I have such gratitude and such a hope because of Jesus paying the price for me.
It is because of Jesus that I can live with JOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment