Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Come on in and see my spring touches to our home

Come on in ya'll, 
 It is spring and we are finally getting some spring like weather.  Easter decorating sort of took a backseat since the kiddo and I have been fighting with the stomach bug. 
I think (knock on wood),  we are over it....
Well, here is a wreath I put together the other night. I already had the wreath, flowers, the letter "B", so the only thing I purchased was the $1.00 ribbon from Walmart. I am loving it. It just seems to brighten the front door and welcomes spring time on in.
I must warn you this post will be a full length of pictures.  After I looked thru some of my pictures, I noticed I had already tweak some of it. Anyhow, you get a little idea of what I did and maybe will be inspired to come up with your own creativity just from seeing some of the pictures. Here goes.....
 So this is the den and of course the fireplace
 Always have to have Mr. Rabbit
He is pretty special since he once belong to my grandmother.
 Keeping in mine the meaning of Easter.
I am so thankful Jesus died and rose again for all.




 And on to the living room. I've really kept it quite simple....but I still like to keep a record of each year, just so I can look back and remember what I did.




 Aw, my baby boy is growing up. Seems like yesterday, but it has been several years ago now. (misty eyed)....
Here he is now....................and all boy and no fear of anything...


Okay, I told you lots of pictures.....but I want to finish up with some of the recent blooms we have had here at the house.



 I still need to take the time to do something with our porch.  I've been looking on Pinterest and trying to decide what we can do. I am a little scared to buy any flowers quite yet for fear of frost.  I desperately need to clear out the guest room again. It just seems like it is our place where we toss stuff. I still have Easter decoration on my dining room table that will most likely go into the guest room to add a little spring in there. 
Thanks for stopping in and I would LOVE to hear from you.
It's about the Cross

 

No comments: