The other day I was surfing the web and happen to come upon this topic of MARRIAGE. I listen to all 4 parts and totally believed everything this pastor talked about and found it to be such a helpful encouragement to those who seek to do what Jesus would have us to do.
Please take the time to listen to all of this.
I truly believe we need to fully understand and have a heart to teach this to people. There are so many just in my circle of friends that seem to have such a selfish love, and you can just see that if they don't change their way that it is going to cost them greatly.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
I pray this will help some that desperately need to be reminded of the vows they spoke on their wedding day.
Marriage is a beautiful thing!
We must keep it holy and sacred!
![]() |
| I look up to my husband as the head of our home. |
![]() |
| Thank you Lord for the Love that you gave us. |


No comments:
Post a Comment