Hello to all my blogging friends,
I thought I'd take a few moments and share what I have taken pictures of so far this month. I haven't taken very many because the kiddo and I have been busy with tackling school work. My close friends know how much I love to spend time decorating my home with a limited budget. I mostly just shop in home and come up with ideas that I can do without spending our hard to come by cash. I'm sure many of you in this economy know what I mean. We seem to work work work and try very hard to put back some into a retirement fund. It seems to be a very slow process and I tell you with most of those around we are not to popular. We just realize we don't want to be like everyone else with debt up to our ears. So we live with what we have and I tell ya living simple is not so bad. It makes one cherish any small treat a whole lot more! So anyhow, with that being said please take a look.
| Sugar cookies for my loves. |
![]() |
| This Dr.Pepper girl gets it outta a Coca-Cola Machine. A date night at Zaxby's with my hubby |
Watch for some other snippets of love thru out the month..............and remember to
Always LOVE!
Always LOVE!








No comments:
Post a Comment