Friday, January 17, 2014

We are fast approaching February 2014

Today, I am looking back to last year to see how I decorated for Valentines and thinking about how to decorate for this year. I know, less than a month until February 14, but still want to decorate a little. How time flies when you become a mama! whew....it's tiring but how would I make it without that kiddo to love on. 
Okay,....here goes...
(*warning there could possible be quite a bit of photos)
This was right by the Kitchen sink.

Looking out the kitchen window.
Waking up early on Valentine's Day to reflex on the goodness of God.

The grandeur of a new day.

Kiddo and I took some time to craft some valentine's for some special people in our life.






Guest Bedroom
 




 
 









Well, that is a wrap at looking back to valentines day 2013.  Now I am gonna get off this computer and think about cleaning and decorating a little for 2014. 

No comments: