Hello my friends
This past weekend we celebrated my hubby's 40th! We had intended to leave Friday, but it was a busy day of getting things done. Hubby had to get word that his background check was completed, take his Hazmat test and get his driver's license. We really waited by the hair of our chin to get this all completed before his birthday. We will never do that again. Too to much stress when you are trying to get packed and get home for celebration. Hubby had me so nervous too because he stayed up all night Wednesday night, really late on Thursday night and again all night Friday night working on building a new jet. I keep telling him his priorities are messed up! So he was showered and ready to hop in the car around six Saturday morning. Me not so much! I didn't want to have to drive over the mountain so I made him sit and rest. Well, I thought he was doing that until I started packing our vehicle. He was on the computer checking out other rc planes! Arghhhhhhhhhh! Anyhow, our kiddo woke up and we finally left the house around eight on Saturday. Hubs was agitated because we had 6 hours to drive to his party. That would make us getting there at two when we were suppose to be there at one. Well, with all that being said we made it till about hour from our destination and our kiddo gets car sick. I stop and get him out and hubs stays with him while I clean up the car. Yep, this day hasn't been to great! We finally get to the party a little after 3. Hubs is tired and has a headache and I'm thinking it's your own fault you should of got yourself to bed the past three nights. Well, we got to the Grill and we enjoyed seeing his family..... some that we don't see very often.
Well, that is a wrap of day 1 (Saturday) of the hubs birthday weekend! We are still here enjoying being with his mother and father. The plans for today are suppose to be getting up and outta the house and stopping at his sister place to see what they have done to their place. They have been fixing and redoing their home to move into soon. And then there has been talk of going to a fabulous Italian place to eat. Family time captured will be my goal today.
No comments:
Post a Comment