Thursday, June 20, 2013

So far this June 2013

Hello Friends,

It is a VERY hot day today where we live. The kiddo hasn't even gotten out to play. We ran some errands earlier this afternoon and we hurried back home to get into the cool. Yep, guess we are wimps!

Thought I'd sit down for a bit and try to recap on some of the month of June so far. Last weekend was Father's day. My husband's parents were here for the weekend. (...well shucks now he decides to go outside...I'll be back shortly. Hopefully...)

Okay, now I'm back in so lets try this again. Sunday was church and afterwards I snapped this photo of the fellows. My sweet daddy is the one on the right and David's father is on the left. I thought it turned out nice.
L to R:  Pawpaw, Daddy, Son, Grandpa

Daddy and I .....quite the years back in Louisiana

My Pa on my Mother's side and this was taken in Woodward, OK.
I am so thankful for my Godly heritage. My daddy was always right in the center of training my brother and I to know and love Jesus and he protected us from many things that he felt was not of Christ. My Pa loved Jesus also and loved to go to church and be with God's people. My papa on my father's side died a few weeks before I was born so I never knew him, but still think of him.  I don't understand people nowadays that have roots in the church but don't take it seriously and think they will be okay just not going. I love Jesus and want serve HIM and be an example in front of my kiddo that it is important to give our time and respect to HIM to go.

This month our son also completed 2nd grade with 3A's and 2 B's. I'm so proud of him!
Finally free for SUMMER FUN!

June 9th we had a college trio from Hobe Sound Bible College at our church on a Sunday evening. We were privileged to have the girls stay the night with us.
This is the morning they left. I am the one in the center. Sweet sweet girls!


June 15 I went in with one of my friends and we had a yard sale. It was sort of last minute so didn't really have to much but clothes and a few home items. Didn't really make much. I think I spent more than I made. lol My friend Amber has a son that is just a little older than my kiddo so I nabbed some clothes from her stuff. It was fun doing it though and enjoyed the time together.

This afternoon while the sun was shining on my lilies I snapped a few photo's. I love seeing my flowers come up and bloom.  I've been cutting hydrangeas to bring inside. I just love how they look.














Well I've done it again with a post of many pictures. Hope you like photo's as much as I do. If not, I am sorry! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at your blog! Your flowers are beautiful. Hope you are all doing well! Carla