This past Monday hubs took a vacation day and we spent the day together. We took it easy that morning and then got ready and went to eat and play time at Chuck E Cheese.
We had a great time playing and then we left to go visit with my Aunt JoAnn and Uncle Maurice that have cattle and horses. It was a good vacation day together with perfect weather.
3 comments:
We havent been there in such a long time. I used to love their pizza! Looks like a fun day.
Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some serious momma goodness.
And ... I have some other mom friends, a melody of moms, that I think would love to read your post as well. It would be an honor to have you join us over here where we share momma notes ...
http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/05/momma-notes.html
Splashin,
Sarah
Thanks Sarah! I am a new follower to your site.
Post a Comment