Well this squirrel has been needing some attention for some time now. Being that it is fall and I've been seeing these little critters run everywhere with their jaws full thought it was time to make him look a little better. Washed and scrubbed him good, let him dry and then spray painted in several different colors. I'm not totally happy how he turned out, but used what paint I had. Didn't realize some of those textured spray paints where so costly. Anyhow, I will probably change how I've got it but just thought I'd go ahead and show it now. Time gets away and before long it's gonna be time to decorate for Christmas.
3 comments:
Oh, your little squirrel looks great with his redo! Cute vignette too.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
He looks cute. I agree about the texture paints. Some of those are close to $10 a can. If it's something big, I normally paint a first coat with a really cheap spray paint and then do the top coat with a better paint that way it doesn't cost as much.
He's cute...we have a "friendly" little guy who keeps helping himself to our pumpkins and squash for decorating...stinker :) Thanks for the sweet comment...following you now too! Chat soon, Laurel
Post a Comment