Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Great~ Southern Living November 2012 Issue

Anyone else get all excited when they go to the mailbox and see their Southern Living Magazine???? This month issue is so elegant plus it has mouth watering photo's of the Thanksgiving Celebrations 93 Holiday Recipes! It keeps me dreaming and filing away photo and inspirations of how I want to remodel our kitchen. I keep telling my husband when we get a more functioning kitchen he will think he's die and gone to heaven with my cooking. Tucking away all these magazines and saving those recipes for the day I have that "Dream Kitchen".  I just hate my cabinets where you have to pull everything out of the front of the cabinet to get to those bigger pans and processors things that are store in the back of the cabinet. I know some of you all think why don't you keep them up on your counter top. Some may look okay but I've not got a lot of counter space and I hate to have it cluttered looking and plus dog gone it you have to have some decorative piece up on it to look pretty and all. I know I'm not a practical gal.... it's all about how it looks. Wish I wasn't that way but that how I function. Just so you know...If you do not subscribed to the Southern Living Magazine you really should pick up the November issue wherever you shop. Here's a look at the cover and some sneak photo's of the inside.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so good to know that I'm not the only one that gets so excited when this magazine comes! I think I actually squeeled with excitement when I opened the mailbox this time. haha! Yeah, my neighbors love that. Same thing happens when I get Pottery Barn too. I enjoy reading your blog!