Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Still adding Fall

This evening I got out and took some pictures while the sun was setting. Have to say again how I love fall! Now just need to chop some wood for the fireplace. Hope all of my fellow bloggers are having a wonderful evening. 
 Gracie trying to get some attention while I am outside.
Had to capture this picture of my son taken a rest from playing
There she is again
How do ya'll like the little ghost?
Found the witchy hat, pumpkin and ghost at GW 
this weekend all for 75cents.
My little Halloween hanging that I found at GW this past weekend for 29 cents.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The front of your home looks lovely. Love your GW finds. Handsome son too!!

Jen said...

Thank you.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your porch, Jen! I'd love to have some room like that to sit outside and enjoy this cooler air. Great wreath!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Your front porch looks great and so inviting. Fall is just so fabulous!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. My knee is feeling much better after 2 days of rest. My poor armpits, however, are super-sore from using the crutches....lol!