Still out enjoying the evening, seeing neighbors walk their dogs, smelling wood burning, and taking in the cool night air. Thankful to live in this country.
Hi Jen! I so love your blog!! You're right, we do have a lot in common. :) What a wonderfully cozy home you have...I love your words about smelling the wood burning and proud to live in America. God is so good to us! You have a precious family, I can tell! I'm your newest follower. Thank you so much for leaving me such a sweet, personal message and please visit anytime!
Jen, Thank you so much for directing me to your blog. I am now a follower. Love what I have read so far. Will catch up later. I am off to work the Clinton Fall Festival. Love what I have read, and love the title of your blog.
What fabulous images of a very welcoming fall home! Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the world :) Wishing you a great day, Hazel x
4 comments:
Hi Jen! I so love your blog!! You're right, we do have a lot in common. :) What a wonderfully cozy home you have...I love your words about smelling the wood burning and proud to live in America. God is so good to us! You have a precious family, I can tell!
I'm your newest follower. Thank you so much for leaving me such a sweet, personal message and please visit anytime!
Blessings,
Leslie
Jen, Thank you so much for directing me to your blog. I am now a follower. Love what I have read so far. Will catch up later. I am off to work the Clinton Fall Festival. Love what I have read, and love the title of your blog.
what a delightful
blog you have here
so glad you stopped by
Stuff and Nonsense
to follow along
returning the favor!
{Alison}
What fabulous images of a very welcoming fall home! Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the world :) Wishing you a great day, Hazel x
Post a Comment