Friday, October 26, 2012

Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread

This is the first time to try and I have to say it was a success.

Pour your mix and yeast into a BIG bowl
In a 2 Cup Liquid Measuring Cup add:
1/3 cup of oil
2 eggs
and finish it with warm water until it gets to the 2 cup mark
add 2 Tablespoon of cold water
Pour into your dry mixture
Using a Heavy Duty mixture with the whisk attachment on med/high for 3 minutes
Oil up your loaf pan and pour bread into it.
Let it rest of the counter for 60 to 90 minutes.
 (I actually let mine stay till 80 minutes...I'm sure the house temperature and all has something to do with the length of time) Mine did rise quite a bit before I put in into the oven.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
 (in between the time I did check it and switch my loaf pan around to get my loaf more evenly browned on top)

It has cooled for 10 minutes and sliced with my electric knife.
Came out beautiful, smells and taste wonderful. 
We really like it grilled with a little butter.

This is a really good bread for those that are needing
 Gluten Free ~Wheat-Free~Non-Dairy
Hope you try and enjoy this Fast.Easy.Delicious Bread
~Happy Friday~ Love, Jen

No comments: