My kid is a gonna be a 5th grader. Don't like it one little bit! I reckon it is a reminder that I must not get caught up in worries that don't even matter. My desire is to teach my kiddo about Jesus/God the creator, loving self and others like Christ, doing good and staying away from evil, witnessing to other and letting our light shine,... so others may see Jesus through us.
So, on Saturday afternoon the family went outside and played. This is a picture right before this momma started jumping on the trampoline with this sweet boy of mine.
This is his "Superman" pose. :)
So, this week what have you been up to? This is Tuesday morning and I've been up since 6:30 and feel such a Joy in the new day. Isn't it sweet when we can just have a peace about us. I admit, life is hard ALOT of the time with trials and hurts that seem to drag us down. It's the devil...his goal is to get us down and lose sight of God. My desire is to encourage others! I know though, that I will fail people without even realizing it. It is not my goal...it is just being human and sometimes sticking my foot in my mouth or not communicating where others may understand my heart and then the devil uses it to twist everything up. It is just the way life is. We are to do our best and just give it to God. What others do is in their hands... not ours.
Okay, so that is my thoughts on this BEAUTIFUL morning!
Now, I also went out on the front porch and gave our 2 cats some food, and also work just a little in some of my flowers.
My peonies have been just beautiful, but with the rain last night a lot of them had turn brownish. I decided to cut those off and make the bushes look better. I did spot a tiny one that still looked good (even still has some raindrops on it) and decided to bring it inside.
Here are a few pictures of it:
Yep, I took several pic of just that.
I am just sort of that way. :)
Saturday afternoon we found this feather in our backyard.
Anyone know what it came from?
Our tomato plants are looking good and hoping to spot a tomato soon.
That is, if we can keep this boy from messing with them. :( He is a sweet dog, but we are having issues with him messing up stuff.
Not fun!
So far, he has 2 spots in the yard that he keeps digging up, he chewed a welcome mat, a cushion and a brand new tarp the very night my sweet hubby had used it out on his mower. Yes, we are trying to train that boy that it is not good.
WELL......onto a different topic. :)
Yesterday afternoon, I made up some little cards to hand out to ladies, that may be interested in a group that I am involved with.
Pleased with how well they turned out.
I must wrap this up and go about my daily routine. We have a busy day today with school and then trip to the Science Center.
It looks like it is going to be a GORGEOUS DAY!
Daily Devotions:
May 19th
True Truth
John 8:32
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Jesus said that the truth will make us free, then anything that is not the truth cannot make us free. Doesn't matter how much we miss the truth even by a inch or mile...A MISS IS STILL A MISS!

No comments:
Post a Comment