Yesterday was Easter and today is a day to rest for this gal!
Well ya'll, let me tell you I LOVE TO CELEBRATE and get into all the different holidays and activities, but.......IT IS PLUM EXHAUSTING TO! I still do it everytime though, because life is all about living, celebrating and making memories together with those we hold dear. I still say it is tiring though, but everything that is important takes work and commitment. So from a gal that is worn out today....I must admit I'm taking it EASY. Here is our memory book that is now captured in photo's. ENJOY....
Thankful this fellow still hops in the bed with momma and dad. It's not a everyday sort of thing, but he does when he it is Easter and Christmas! :)
Decorations this Easter
Enjoying our spring flowers in the backyard.
The whole weekend was busy and fun. Saturday I got out of the house by 8 am and grocery shopped, and made it back home by 1 o'clock to pick up our boy from the Grandparents. Daddy stayed home and got the yard all cleaned up and ready for Easter Sunday. Sunday we went to church and after the service they had a Easter egg hunt. Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Joann all came over for grilled out Beef tips, chicken, and veggie k-bobs. Plus, a few other items and a cheesecake with strawberry topping. My brother called and wanted to Skype, so we stopped our dinner preparations and chatted with him and his daughter Lindsey. Was good being able to see them and see how the 2 yr old is growing.When they lived here in town she was always very timid around my hubby and wouldn't you know that is the one she was asking to be able to see. She said where is David, so we had to get the grill man inside to see his little niece. Just so funny and sweet! That girl loves her Uncle David.
No comments:
Post a Comment