Tuesday, January 6, 2015
2015
Well, it is sixth day into the new year, and I've not posted ANYTHING yet! What is wrong with me???? :) To be honest, we have just been living. What a job it is getting the house somewhat in order and Christmas put away. Although, I haven't jotted down my thoughts or desires it has been lingering around in my mind. The main thing my heart and mind have been.... is that this year I want to fellowship and serve Jesus. I know lots in my mind about Jesus, and I don't want to just have the knowledge of him, but I want to REALLY REALLY have communion with HIM. To have a true relationship that desires HIS will more than anything. To be honest, that is really not that easy... when this momma is just really tired, and just trying to get housework done, clothes cleaned, and food fixed. It's gonna be hard, but I truly think if I can stick to it that this year will be sweeter because of it. I challenge those reading to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment