Thanksgiving Day
2014
In my heart and soul, I want to be ever present of the God that is with me at all times. I had really this year been thinking about how I really wanted to be mindful of the meaning of Thanksgiving, and that it is all because of our God of Salvation. I had been reading some of the prayers that our past presidents had written, and really stirred by the one George Washington gave. Here is a little clip that my husband recorded of my reading the prayer (please excuse the way I read it), and then my father prayed over us before we gathered around the table.
This was our Thanksgiving Day with our family, and I pray that we will each strive to seek the Lord's will in every aspect of our lives, and that we may live to please and give praise to Him that created each and everyone of us.
The day was busy and went by to quick, but there were precious memories made as we watched the children bond together. I praise HIM for all that he is and all that he does within our families!
God is so good to us!
This was our Thanksgiving Day with our family, and I pray that we will each strive to seek the Lord's will in every aspect of our lives, and that we may live to please and give praise to Him that created each and everyone of us.
The day was busy and went by to quick, but there were precious memories made as we watched the children bond together. I praise HIM for all that he is and all that he does within our families!
God is so good to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment