I decided to get up since this cold and cough is making me miserable lying down. My husband was having to work late on Tuesday evening, so I decided to get out and capture the front porch. Although, I've been procrastinating and now the mums look awful. Oh well,....just maybe you still enjoy looking and be inspired to do something at your home. Come on, take a lookie............
First off, take a look at the moon tonight!
Okay, so...
I mod- podged this pumpkin onto my watering can several years ago, and I need to find something else and re do it. It has faded lots, but I never took the time to work on it this year.
Must do next year!
I'm really liking my log that I drilled out. I just really feel around Halloween you must have the glow of candlelight everywhere.
So, this was the evening prior!
Hubby and I were sitting in the family room that evening catching up on the events of the day and I looked out and just thought the sun shining through the dogwood trees were just absolutely BEAUTIFUL. This is a raw image and just such brilliant color!!
We've got to get busy craving our pumpkin for Halloween night.
Come back for Halloween Night pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment