As a family every year we go and enjoy a fall festival to enjoy the pumpkin patch, hay ride, and just take in all of the sites of fall goodness. Well, friends I'm gonna put up a plenty of pictures of the inside of the home. I hope that each of you that read and look at the decoration may get inspired or get an idea of your own. Come on back later and look at the porch.
![]() |
| The Pumpkin and Leaf placemat I bought at the Dollar Tree |
![]() |
| The Harvest Blessing sign is another Dollar Tree find this year. |
![]() |
| The ceramic pumpkin on the shelf is from Dollar Tree also. |
I've enjoyed showing you a little of my fall. Please do come back and see what else we've been up to. If you have a blog, I would love to know and follow you. Just leave the link in the comments and I will pay you a visit. Happy fall to all.




















No comments:
Post a Comment