We took our time waking up on Memorial day, but I was able to quickly get dressed and out the door before Hardee's stopped serving breakfast. I called grandpa and grandma and ask if they would like for us to bring breakfast...of course, they were overjoyed for us to come. We so so much enjoyed going over and spending the day with them. They were also keeping my niece for the day while her daddy and mother packed up to move the very next day. We had not had much time with her, so it was just really nice to let her and Aaron play and simply enjoy being together. They did so wonderful together and we were able to take pictures and video of them playing. It will be something we can all cherish of having a wonderful day together. Here are just a few of my favorites~
Yes, I have tons more but I will stop and add a couple of my decorations to this post as well.
Oh, and I enjoyed making this strawberry pie too!
That pretty much a wrap of May folks....Now it is on to the busy month of June. Finishing up school work, birthdays, special days with friends, and enjoying our summer. May you all that read this blog have happy days and remember that Jesus love you more than any other.
No comments:
Post a Comment