In this life we live, we have seasons of life that are good and not so good. Doesn't it just seem though in the not so good times we humble ourselves and cry out to our father even more. It is in those long lonely hours, days or even years that we hold onto HIM, and grow to love him more, and realize we cannot do it without him. Yes, I've been there and I imagine many of you have as well. People do and say things that we just do not comprehend. It is wonderful when we do have a christian kindred spirit that we can reach out to. Just last evening I was blessed when a friend reached out to just see how I was doing. It was late, but she felt the Lord putting little ole me on her mind. I am thankful for the angels that He can use to minister and to bless us. What a blessing it is to know that we always have HIM. He is always there wanting us to communicate and to talk with him. He loves his children even you and I, and every promise in the bible is true and will be for us today as well. Praise the Lord!
My prayer for all is that you spend time with your heavenly father and let him know you love him and need him in every part of your life.
This is our journey friends... we are only promised today...so lets make it beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment