Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yep, this is a great reminder.....Just what I needed to see today




True....I needed to see this maybe a few days ago.

  ~Life~ 

Well, I've been reminded of late to just breathe, let it go, and move on... because that is what we ought to do.  There is always going to be days when things come up and things are said that we regret. The thing that is important is how we give it to Jesus, forgive and then ask forgiveness!
It isn't easy, but it is always the best way. Jesus is the only one that can give us peace of mind and peace of heart.

 

 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing. Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I am your newest follower. Blessings always. God loves you and so do I. ~ Jen