We love this place. I just recently purchase a 135 mm lense to add to my Canon Rebel
It is 50% off of what the item typically sells for. We have also gotten several SD cards that are .79 and 99 cents. They have lots to choose from 1,2, 4,8, 16 and 32 GB. We have purchase 3 digital cameras that have the batteries in them just not the charger cord. Several years ago we purchase a charger that has lots of different adapters to be able to charge lots of different electronic items...Phones, cameras, dvd players, tablets and such. Anyhow, we purchase those Canon digital all for 10 bucks each.
This last time I went I found the cutest shoes. At Talbots they were $99.00 and I paid $10.59. I think they are so sweet.
It is just a great place to find quality stuff for less money!
If you are ever near one you should check it out.




No comments:
Post a Comment