Several weeks ago now I started attending a Monday night bible study. I've enjoyed going, learning and being with other christian gals. We have been digging into ~
If you have a few moments you really should listen to some of Beth Moore you tube video's. She is really good at getting the message across on what the bible says about Loving Well.
I've learn from the study and have been more aware of those people in my life that may be my JOY (those that bring joy to me), Testy (those the test me), FOE ("fake" or enemy) and FAR (the stranger).
I've learned that in this day we MUST love well on purpose! I must use my mind.....Biblical love is not Blind. Biblical love is opened eyed, not only knowledgeable but has insight. Biblical love is by using a smart heart. God has not called me to be foolish.
Learning to love with insight! Ask God to show me what has hurt their heart and mind; then God will give us compassion on that individual.
God is perfect love. I've really enjoyed my time studying and God has met with me in my quiet time alone with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've decorated some of the house for fall. I've not really gotten around to taking pictures. Seems I've kinda let it go on the back burner for now. There has been more important things to attend to and do. Hubby and I did go on a date one night to Ruby Tuesday and then stopped at Bath & Body Works. Loving their hand soap for the fall.
Yep, I stocked up.
We had a church dinner one Sunday with our
Philippine missionaries. My mother and I went over the day before and got the room all ready and decorated just a tad.
It was so good to have RG and Sarah with us that Sunday. They have done such a wonderful job in the Philippians.
| Lost another tooth on October 3, 2013 |
Top Left when you are looking at him.
Gonna wrap it up for tonight. Perhaps finish tomorrow with what all has been going on. | Every day this is what a boy and his dog will do! Race the length of the drive way. |
| Such LOVE! |
Happy Autumn!
Much Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment