I just had to stop and share this wonderful book with you all. It will have you pulled in quickly and you won't put it down til you have finished! I must say I've sit here curled up and dabbing my eyes with tissues. I have been privileged to know these fine people, have had them in my church, gone to church camp with them for years and have followed them down thru the years and can honestly say Christ is living thru them. If you are going through or know anyone that is having hard times in their life and are asking God "WHY" you must get this book. My prayer is that God will be glorified in my life and when life gets me down that this book will be a reminder to me personally to look at the bigger picture of it all. God is Still Good...yes, He is GOOD!
It is available to purchase thru Amazon
or
on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Eyes2SeeBook
In the book....God is a God of healing power. This power is especially seen in those situations when things aren't "fixed" but rather when we are fixed- when our focus is changed from anger to even sad resignation, to true acceptance, joy and anticipation for the future, a future which includes the very thing that we once viewed as incompatible with happiness.
The Word of God is true when it says, "And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it" (I Corinthians 1:13)
2 comments:
Amen, because He is the Good and Beautiful God.
Daniela, Thanks for the comment! Hope you are having a great week. Hugs, Jen
Post a Comment