Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's been a few weeks

Hello blog readers! I am going to try to sit down and think of something to post about. We have done some things around this house, but really not a lot that is all that exciting. Our main goal the next few weeks is to get done with school.  I tell ya this mama is ready for a break ....but really is there any break from teaching your child. Afraid NOT! Anyhow, I did redo my vanity in the guest bath. Scraped, sanded and painted and I tell ya such a small thing to do really but seems like it has taken me FOREVER! Majority of it is done but just a few touch ups, hinges, and knobs to install. I will post pictures when it is complete. Meanwhile, I started storing stuff in the guest room when I was working on the guest bath and now that room looks like a disaster zone. It just kinda happened. Clothes piled on the bed. Some for Goodwill, some that needs ironing, mending and some that I just don't know what to do with. Please tell me there are others out there that any little project is such a BIG undertaking for you. I am so behind on Spring cleaning, buying flowers, making my porch look inviting for spring and the list just goes on and on.  Trying to remember though being a momma and a wife is top priority.

The other Sunday after church we did snap a few pictures that I want to share. Also, a few days ago I snapped some of my perennials that are so beautiful in my yard. 

Sorry for the lengthy post of pictures. 




























No comments: