Friday, March 15, 2013

Nothing like seafood to make life better....

Last evening hubby got home fairly late from work, but I'd gotten some shrimp ready to slap on the grill for when he walked thru that door.  We do love seafood. I had also baked some potatoes and made a broccoli casserole which is one of his favorites.

Spray with EVOO, Kosher Salt & Peppercorn, Garlic, Paprika, & Parsley. Grill few minutes per side.


Chopped Broccoli and steamed/drained, salt, Mayo, shredded Colby cheese, Panko, a few slices of butter on top and bake.  Baked potato~ washed and cut in slices but not all the way thru (making it look sorta like a fan) sprayed with EVOO, Kosher Salt, Peppercorn, Garlic, & Parsley and baked in foil until tender. Then when done topped with a little Colby Cheese shredded, a dollop of Sour Cream,  and fresh chives!
We enjoyed eating and watching a movie!

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

This looks so good! I can't wait for warm weather when we can grill here in the Midwest, too!

XO,
Jane

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

grilled shrimps are awesome. Yum!