I'll warn you......... those of you that want to hear this video of me playing the piano may want to turn the volume down. Seemed quite blasting to me, but this song has been running thru my mind today and I felt pressed to share. I by no means am that great of a piano player, but I do love to spend time at playing hymns. I hope the song speaks to you this evening. It is one of Dottie Rambo songs and the music is adapted from Londonderry Aire.
He Looked Beyond My Fault
Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise. For it was grace that bought my liberty. I do not know just why He came to love me so; He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.
I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary to view the cross where Jesus died for me. How marvelous the grace that caught my falling soul. He looked beyond my fault and saw my need.
Blessings to all~ Jen
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Loved your song Jenny. Dad and I are so proud of you and love you so very much. Your blog is such a blessing! Love you Mom
2 comments:
Loved your song Jenny. Dad and I are so proud of you and love you so very much. Your blog is such a blessing! Love you Mom
Love that song!!
Post a Comment