Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A little late St. Patrick Day post.

This past weekend I was busy enjoying my family and didn't post anything about St. Patty's Day!
Saturday I had gotten online and found from Arby's buy one get one free Reuben. I had been wanting to try but just hadn't yet and thought I'd pick one up for Dave and I with a Mint Swirl Shake as well.
It was a winner. We both loved it!
Arby's New York Reuben
Mint Swirl Shake from Arby's
Then Sunday I had my mother and father over after church for a St. Patty's Day lunch.
Ham and cabbage, broccoli casserole, Sweet Potatoes and a Sugar Free jello dessert with peaches and Cool Whip.





 It was a good weekend of all thing GREEN! Happy First day of Spring Everyone!
                                                                          Warm thoughts~ Jen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That reuben looks delish! I saw their commercials and wondered how it tasted. :) I enjoy seeing the pictures of your family! Looks like you had a good day!
Blessings,
Leslie

Carol said...

We thought about getting the Reubens for Sunday dinner, they are so delicious!

Smiles,
Carol