Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just an update on that Precious Boys smile

Yesterday, yep that other front tooth came out. What a cutie that smile is, don't you agree?

2.26.2013
Hubs and I also enjoyed our anniversary date night dining at Red Lobster, then stopping at the Brand New Chick-fil-A a few miles down the road for...... a sweet treat.
And of course, being that we were close to Kroger we picked up a few items there. (The life of an "old married couple") lol and the hubs agreed to let me go into Dollar Tree to see if there was anything crafty to come up with. Just found some green moss for some Easter/Spring decorating. I am itchy to get started but right now trying to finish up some painting that we have been up to in the Guest Bath.  Just never enough time between schooling, feeding, laundry and trying my hardest to keep this ole house clean with 2 boys living under this roof. lol 
                                                             Till another time.....xoxo ~ Jen

1 comment:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I love to see toothless smiles on children! So cute!! Sounds like a great anniversary time. Congratulations! I am happy to be a new follower.
Blessings,
Susie