& a little decorating
Just a few things....gonna add something around the white candle in the clear glass. We are trying to decide how to paint a few thing in the coming weeks, hopefully.
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....hard to decide when there are so many way it could look.
I'm hoping to keep my hubby motivated especially if I keep up cooking foods and desserts for him. Just when did he become one of those that expect dessert after every meal.
Of course, it's not helping this gal with losing ANY weight.
Today, I enjoyed cooking for my mama and daddy. Didn't get a chance to take a picture but sometimes it's good to just enjoy each other and not to have it all picture perfect but still enjoyed sitting around the table dining together. This evening it's been such a relaxing evening being with my two sweethearts as we watch movies, munch, and the young'un drawing and playing games all the while the cat hides under the furniture to get some protection from this crazy family.
Sorry people for the long post of pictures, but this is my journal to keep my memories. It's just so much easy this way then trying to hand write it all out. Blessing and make some memories with your family this week that will bring a smile and hug. I've gotten quite a few tonight and I'm thankful for the day. Christian LOVE to all~ Jen Elaine
1 comment:
The food looks amazing!! :)
Post a Comment