Here is a video clip of our puppy that is hanging around. We've not found the owner yet but he sure seems happy to be here. It keeps us busy but he sure is a sweetie. Plus, hubby is really taken a liking to him which has amazed me so maybe it will be a good thing after all. Our son is not quite sure of the dog yet since he is still very puppy like. Gracie the cat is very aggravated about it. So there is a little more spoiling for her so she doesn't feel replace or anything. Life is exciting!
He is just adorable! He obviously loves those plants too. Looks like he is a friendly and healthy dog. I believe he just may have to move in with you permanently. I think he likes it at your house!
3 comments:
He is just adorable! He obviously loves those plants too. Looks like he is a friendly and healthy dog. I believe he just may have to move in with you permanently. I think he likes it at your house!
I am so in love with your puppy!! He is way to cute.:)
So glad to see this little guy is still around. Maybe you were supposed to have a new puppy for Christmas! ;) Too cute!!!
Post a Comment