Sunday, November 11, 2012

Getting in my "THANKFUL" Post before the weekend ends.

I've had a busy week, but want to take the time to share with ya'll my "Thankful" post. 

First off...... I want to thank my father in law who has served our country and fought for our freedom. I am thankful for him and how he is a strong individual to fight for his family and provide for all of our needs. I know none of us show our appreciation enough to him for what all he has done for his family. We love you Pawpaw! Happy Veterans Day.


Second.....This week was my birthday and my family and friends went beyond my expectations to make me feel so loved and cherished. My sweetheart made me a card and put this beside my bed for when I got up that morning. He truly knows my love of chocolate...

That evening had a party at my parents with Cajun Gumbo and Custard. My mama is my favorite cook for sure. Love her so much and all the hard work she put into making my day so special!



 
Third....I'm thankful for this baby girl. 
and this sweet handsome boy too!
and for the special bond these two share.

so so much to Thank HIM for! 
 


No comments: