Well, I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning. Jumped into the shower and dressed in my denims ready to hit the stores with my Aunt JoAnn. Time seems to disappear when your shopping. Five hours later (which seemed to be about an hour), six stores later and feeling pretty good about the Christmas items I had bought. Trying so hard to get my stuff bought up before all the heavy traffic, long lines and a frustrated husband happens. Since this is the beginning of November... and gotta say I probably won't post everyday what I am Thankful for, but thought I'd try posting some things on the weekend of the past week that I've been thankful for.
First ~ My Jesus that is with me everyday in life. He guides me, protects me, loves me, and saves me.
Second~My helpmate, David that is so faithful to provide for us.
Third~My son, Aaron that has given this mama a heart full of love for her boy. Never knew I could love someone so much.
Fourth~ Our parents that love each of us with our faults and all, and give us of their time and love. So blessed with such a great heritage.
~This is just a few and will continue my list next weekend. ~ xoxo to all Jen

3 comments:
Jen, what a great post! It feels good to actually write out these blessings, doesn't it? I'm glad you got a lot of shopping accomplished so soon...I haven't even started yet...Yikes!! I love your new Thanksgiving header with the traditional turkey. Thanks so much for what you said on my blog. That was a dear post for me to write. I'm glad we can be friends!
Blessings,
Leslie
Good job on getting started on the shopping!
Great list of Thanksgiving. God is so good to us!!
oh, i haven't even started yet! i envy your getting head start.
Post a Comment