Well look here what shows up this morning and of course HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY! I am a goner when it has to do with a poor hungry animal. Now all I gotta do is rationalize keeping him.
He's a CUTIE isn't he...
I'll let you know what happens....as far as now he won't leave my porch.
~Jen
8 comments:
Oh my word, he's adorable!! I'd be a goner, too!
Thanks for the super sweet comment you left on my blog! I really appreciate your kind words. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend =)
Oh...he's a cutie! Looks like a German Shepherd, which means he is going to be BIG!! Good luck! :)
XO,
Jane
Oh...he's a cutie! Looks like a German Shepherd, which means he is going to be BIG!! Good luck! :)
XO,
Jane
The pup is such a cutie, and if I lived closer, I would take him. As if I need another one....but I just can't let an animal starve or be mistreated, so we have a yard full of stray rescue's, and of coarse our little Sophie, who I found in the road when she was a baby.
Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE!!! I agree he looks like a German Shepherd. Can't resist that cutie! I'm a sucker for pups! :))
He is so cute. Maybe he belongs to someone. He looks GS and his ears are standing up so nicely. I, too, would be a goner.
He is the cutest little guy!! I am a sucker for animals too... especially "homeless" ones!! Nathan would probably love him.;) We would take him but have no fence for a dog.:(
Oh my goodness! Who can resist that face? I hope everything works out with what you decide to do about him.
Post a Comment